- Perform general accounting work
- Prepare income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements and various other accounting statements and reports.
- Analyze financial reports and records and make studies or recommendations relative to accounting reserves and assets
- Review and verify the accuracy of journal vouchers, accounting methods and procedures.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent with 2+ years experience, or Master’s Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Possesses and applies knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.