- Control the distribution plant such that it complies with company policy.
- Works with operations to identify SLOB and acts as the catalyst to process the necessary paperw ork for approval.
- When excess inventory lists are generated from operations, provide the required feedback on disposition.
- Provide inventory management training to operations at a district level.
- Work with operations to identify gaps in local inventory practices and drives initiatives.
- Communicate inventory best practices inside the organisation.
- Help identify the specifics to drive towards supply hubs at a region or district level.
- Provide support to the inventory team as it relates to inventory netting, cycle counts, and physical stock tak es.
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
- inventory management experience
- supply chain management
- fluent English
- leadership skills