- Coordinate and execute environmental and/or safety programs;
- Ensure Health, Safety&Environment compliance with government laws and regulations and Baker Hughes policies;
- Handle more difficult, complex assignments involving performing audits and inspections;
- Assist management to develop procedures based on regulatory and/or client requirements;
- Assist in responding to inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies and/or community groups;
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- 2 + years experience.
- Thorough understanding of regulations and the regulatory process.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/Good Knowledge of English.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.