- provide geological/geomechanical/petrophysical/reservoir engineering input to multi-disciplinary projects from frontier exploration through
- discovery appraisal to field development and production.
- integrate data and perform interpretation and analysis using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques to provide Best In Class solutions for the client.
- interact with the client and build/deliver basic presentations.
- expected to plan and manage own workload in order to meet given targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geoscience or related earth science discipline
- with minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- good command of English
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams working with an extensive client base.
- Demonstrate competency in all aspects of discipline.