з/п не указана
з/п не указана
Обеспечивать эффективность проектных решений, своевременную и качественную подготовку производства, техническую эксплуатацию, ремонт и модернизацию оборудования, достижение высокого качества продукции в процессе ее разработки и производства.
Требования к кандидату:
Высшее профессиональное (техническое) образование и стаж работы не менее 5 лет.
Готовность к командировкам в г. Михайловку.
з/п не указана
- Participate jointly with a Customer in discussion with respect to implementation of fracturing treatments on wells.
- Collect and analyze the necessary geological and technical information with regards to wells and fields.
- Drawing designs for hydraulic fracturing.
- Approval of the program of work with the client
- Optimization of the work plan after the mini frac.
- Checking the field and postfrac reports.
- Training of junior field engineers.
Must be conversant with :
Development and exploitation of oil and gas fields, еngineering and technology of fracturing treatment, cementing treatment, acidizing treatment, coil tubing, downhole and well workover operations,сauses of technical fault of downhole equipment and methods of elimination, мethods of field and geophysical well survey.
Client and Communication
- Managing the work with the Company Key Clients
- Developing business relations with Customers on the realization of the maximum scope of products and services offered by Weatherford and its branches
- Manage vendor and client contracts to ensure Company’s interests are maintained.
Vision and Leadership
- Promotes an environment of One Weatherford, trust, care and respect built on open two-way communication, empowerment, employee achievement and the use of positive reinforcement and disciplinary action when required
- Establish and maintain an effective skilled support structure to meet the needs of the business in the short and longer term, maximizing reliability and quality and minimizing cost exposure
- To participate in development implementation and improvement of integrated management system.
- Perform operations program, keep operations profitability with little labor expenses, material, financial resources at maximum equipment utilization
- To manage operation activities of the PL. Forecasting resource consumption and control of it
- Participation in the cyclic, unplanned, annual inventories of additives and proppants.
- Regularly assess the resources and support required to perform a safe and high quality job and ensure strict adherence to Service Quality and Safety Standards
- Constantly evaluates the safety effectiveness of operations through systematic analysis of near-misses and accidents, to promptly determine their cause and the corrective actions required in terms of personnel awareness/training / equipment standards/maintenance. Is actively involved in Root Cause Analysis for all incidents affecting safety and service quality in the area.
Team Building and Mentoring
- Lead training, and technical/professional development efforts for personnel
- Oversees the training of field personnel, trying to maintain the necessary balance between the area’s operational requirements and individual development needs
- Participates in the recruitment process of field employees in order to foster an environment that enables the company to attract and retain a high performing, talented work force
QHSSE Commitment & Compliance
- The employee is responsible both for his own safety and safety of others, demonstrates a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment and applies Weatherford and where appropriate Client Company’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy and Management Systems.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply Weatherford, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Management Systems.
- The Employee is responsible for both their own safety and for safety of others.
- Assist in the timely and proper investigation of accidents at work, accidents, fires in accordance with the applicable provisions.