от 55 000 до 80 000 руб за вахту
от 74 000 руб
— Контроль процесса строительства скважины с помощью ПО и оборудования станции ГТИ и ГК.
— Предупреждение предаварийных ситуаций.
— Составление ежесуточных сводок оперативной и отчетной документации, подготовка и подготовка материала.
Требования к кандидату:
— Образование — профильное по специальностям: Нефтяная геология, геофизика, технология бурения нефтяных и газовых скважин
- Опыт работы от 0-1 лет, знание станций «Леуза», DTSIS, ИМС и т.д.
— Вахта месяц на месяц
— Регион выполнения работ — ХМАО, ЯНАО, ЖД проезд к месту производства работ оплачивается по стоимости плацкарта
— Доставка до места проведения работ за счет работодателя
— Система дополнительного премирования работников
- The scope of work for each operator may vary significantly, and the individual job responsibilities vary as a result. The following is a generalized outline of core responsibilities that are to be provided as a base level on ALL contracts.
- Perform or supervise the collection of cuttings samples, from the proper lagged depths and at the proper intervals as required for evaluation.
- Wash and screen samples, divide them into correct portions, and pack them by sets for the Client, partners and trade.
- Examine and describe samples as per oil industry standards and client’s specifications. Descriptions are to be performed in order for SLS to provide an independent evaluation of the well.
- Evaluate all samples for the presence of hydrocarbon shows.
Gas and Drilling Parameters
- Closely monitor gas levels, lag time and drilling parameters, and report any anomalies to the appropriate persons for action.
- Monitor and evaluate all data in order to identify abnormal indications of unforeseen or hazardous events, inform the relevant drilling personnel of potential dangers, indications of drilling assembly wear/failure, etc.
- Assist in core recovery and description as required.
- Assist in well test operations and sampling as re-quired.
- Assist the client in the control of drilling operations by inputting geological information to the best of the operators ability.
- Establish an accurate and comprehensive Log as per client’s format.
- Provide all interested parties with regular and timely reports based on geological and drilling data.
- Notify well site personnel of any anticipated or ob-served drilling problems related to geology.
- Annotate daily instrument charts clearly and cor-rectly, and organize them for later use by the Client.
- Update all logs requested by Client on at least a daily basis.
- Submit daily reports concerning geological and drilling parameters to the Client representatives, as well as any other requested reports or documents.
- Ensure all information required to complete the final well report is identified, monitored, recorded, and available on time for inclusion into the final report.
- Correctly fill out any Monthly or Weekly Report and dispatch it to the base by the first of the following month for correct Client billing. Ensure that the Monthly Activity report is completed correctly.
- Keep in regular contact with the local base to report the current work situation and discuss possible problems in the field.
- Keep in mind the basic concept of service; ensure that all tasks performed for the Client meet or ex-ceed the customer’s and SLS’s standards.
- Remember that satisfaction of the Client is not only a function of the service itself, but also of the way it is provided. Human relations are an essential part of the job.
- Maintain the image of the Company and do not let internal problems interfere with service to the Client.
- Perform regular and frequent calibration checks of gas instruments.
- Perform normal maintenance and necessary repairs on all equipment, particularly sensors, and report breakdowns immediately to the appropriate persons.
- Propose to Management innovative ideas for im-provement of techniques and equipment used in the mud logging process. Ensure a high standard of quality for installation, operation and service of equipment.
- Maintain equipment/stock inventory.
- Rig-Up unit and all equipment as required, to con-form to scope of work. Ensure all installations are performed in a safe manner.
- Be aware of and implement all requirements of the Client’s systems within the scope of operations. The major objective is to provide the best services in order to meet and/or maintain client satisfaction. Ensure that the quality directives are understood and implemented.
- Ensure clients at the rig-site are aware of SLS quality aims.
- Build an attitude of teamwork with the other well site personnel.
- Be on time for crew changes and the start of each working shift.
- Ensure that work is not left over for completion by the following shift.
- Remain at well site and continue providing service if relief is restricted or delayed.
- Share experience and knowledge with less expe-rienced loggers, either in overall terms, or in term of local op erations.
- Assist with allocation of crews with Local Area/Regional Management.
- Maintain personal competence records. Recommend training, and ensure performance evaluations of employees are performed as required.
- Verify personnel competence levels.
- Permanently monitor skills, attitude, aptitude and motivation of all personnel under his control.
- Identify and report potential personnel problems and system anomalies.
- Assist in maintaining crew database, updating records, experience etc.
- Investigate and routinely monitor possibilities for local recruitment of personnel (level of qualifica-tions, training, aptitude, etc.).
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business re-quirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Field Experience in Mud Logging service 3 years minimum.
- Geological or similar institute/university background.
- Good English language (speaking and writing) in Drilling, Geology and other related specialization is welcome.
- Past experience in international ML companies are welcome.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Customer strongly ask us to provide SLS field staff who has off-shore experience from past years on Baltic Sea.