- з/п не указана
- В городе Moscow
- Опыт работы более 3 лет
- Занятость полная занятость
- Lead regional integration activities to build a standalone recruitment function for BHGE. In collaboration with the Global TA Lead provide strategic direction for the TA function within the region.
- Act as the single point of contact, to build a personal relationship with Geomarket MDs/PL Directors and Functional Leads for all Headcount and
- Talent Acquisition activities.
- Manage relationships with the Geomarket/Product Line/Functional leadership teams to ensure that robust sourcing strategies are developed and
deployed for known and anticipated resourcing needs, including outreach, hiring events, job fairs, trade events, employee referral programs and advertising campaigns.
- Lead the GTA recruitment team activity within the Region. Providing the GTA team with Workforce Demand plans, and being a point of escalation for Talent
- Acquisition and Onboarding issues.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues for workforce planning information, Total Rewards for salary trend analysis and Legal/Compliance for employment law.
- Provide headcount visibility based on current and forecasted plans and obtains approvals as needed to initiate resourcing activities.
- Guide the delivery of process outcomes for all hiring for Full-Time Regular, International Assignee and Rotators positions in line with business
priorities. Ensure legal compliance.
- Manage all aspects of delivery to drive hiring manager and candidate satisfaction, including the timeliness of the process and the quality of hire.
- Communicate progress and outcomes to Leadership Team Members, Hiring Managers and HRBPs using all available channels.
- Remove obstacles that diminish the effectiveness of the team’s ability to deliver customer-centric processes to agreed timelines.
- Interpret performance metrics to drive continuous process improvement.
- Senior Talent Acquisition background, or a HR background with an element of headcount planning
- Previous management or leadership experience
- Demonstrable experience with providing HR management information to senior business leaders
- Previous experience using an ATS or HRMS
- Fluent in both English and Russian