- з/п не указана
- В городе Moscow
- Опыт работы более 3 лет
- Занятость вахтовый метод
- Provide customers with high quality, value added service in Russia and CIS, front-line business of GE Oil & Gas.
- Provide technical support and hands-on management of installation, commissioning maintenance and troubleshooting activities of one of the mentioned below equipment:
— ADGT (Aero Derivative Gas Turbines) and related turbines’ auxiliary equipment;
— HDGT (Heavy Duty Gas Turbines) and related turbines’ auxiliary equipment;
- Providing input for Daily Outage or Weekly Installation Reports
- Communicating effectively with Service Managers / Installation Managers and Site Leaders on job planning and execution and with Resource Manager regarding site arrivals, departures and job progression
- Providing leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites
- Maintaining strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within GE safety standards
- Preparing timely and accurate technical reports for customer records and a reference for future outages
- Support the business growth requirement by driving customer satisfactory.
- Six sigma / quality initiative.
- University degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- Good command of oral and written both Russia and English
- A depth of relevant experience in energy, power or oil & gas industries with different types of Gas Turbines .
- Training/experience with installation and maintenance programs for rotating equipment (Gas Turbines ) and all related, off base related auxiliary equipment.
- Strong customer service-oriented.
- Demonstrate consistently high levels of performance.
- Work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Willing to continuously work on construction/maintenance sites and travel regionally 100% of working time.
- This role requires extensive travel. Applicants must be willing and able to travel significantly without geographical restriction
- Environmental, Health and Safety mindset and compliance.
- Power plant, oil and gas industry or field service experience strongly preferred.