- з/п не указана
- В городе Москва
- Опыт работы более 5 лет
- Занятость полная занятость
- Responsible for ensuring technical training and transfer of technical knowledge/expertise to Geomarket Sales and Operations.
- Provides technical support for new product launches and new service introductions.
- Responsible for product testing and analyzingand resolving customer complaints related to design.
- Plan and manage Region Fleet/Assets (tools, trucks, etc) and be responsible for adequate distribution and allocation of the resources/assets.
- Collaborates with Geomarket Sales and Operations, Region Marketing/BD to develop and champion product design improvements.
- Ensures proper planning and application of technology.
- Administers and audits key technical processes.
- Assist Geomarket Sales in the preparation of bids and in engaging customers for input in the design of products and services.
- Trains Geomarket Sales and Operations and customers on new products and services.
- Collaborates with Geomarket Operations and Sales to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction and meet growth targets in Geomarket.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science/Technology, and/or Management.
- 5 + years oilfield experience.
- Comprehensive technical background and focus on a particular area of expertise (e.g., acoustics, deepwater, etc.).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Oil & Gas experience in relevant product lines.
- Working knowledge of multiple product lines offered in Geomarket(desirable).
Technical support manager completions and wellbore intervention