- Provide geological/geomechanical/petrophysical/reservoir engineering input to multi-disciplinary projects, from frontier exploration through discovery appraisal to field development and production;
- Integrates data and performs interpretation and analysis using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques to provide Best In Class solutions for the client;
- Interacts with the client and build/deliver basic presentations;
- Expected to plan and manage his/her own workload in order to meet given targets;
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geoscience or related earth science discipline with minimum 2 years relevant work experience or Master’s Degree in Geoscience or related earth science discipline with minimum 1 year relevant work experience or PhD with no experience;
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus;
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams working with an extensive client base.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results;
- Demonstrates competency in all aspects of his/her discipline;
- Has awareness of competitor wireline/LWD technologies/measurements.