- Under direct supervision learns to run the product line tool(s))and/or services as assigned.
- Must be able to perform basic maintenance on various types of field equipment and to determine the equipment’s current operational status at the well site.
- Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in work instructions, job-siteanalyses and training manuals.
- Executes other related duties asassigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BakerHughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes CoreValues.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience (3-5 years) and product line training required.
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.